Thursday, December 2, 2010

Trouble Logging On

I just had trouble logging on and I hope it doesn't continue.  When I start getting messages about cookies this and cookies that, I feel lost and don't know what to do.  Oh well, I'm here now.

This is kind of a no news day.  All I did was get a pedicure and that was before I checked out the forecast for Tucson.  It looks like it will be in the mid to high 70s and I'll take it.  While checking out Tucson weather I noticed that Europe has been having lots of snow so I sent a quick email to my son to see how he's doing.  He's in Germany and it looks like they got lambasted. 

The last report re my friend in Tucson after his latest operation is "guarded optimism."  I'll know more Monday after I get together with his wife.  She ended up going to her cardiologist today because she's not feeling well.  

My dog is doing better after two acupuncture sessions.  His third is tomorrow.  He practically leaps up off the floor now instead of struggling to get up and I'm so glad to see that.  It makes him appear younger.  

I think that's it for today.  Oh, we had more sunshine today and I didn't realize we were going to and I left my sunglasses at home.  I have them parked with the stuff I'm going to pack because I don't want to forget them since they're prescription lenses and it will be sunny in Tucson.   

I hope you're having a good day.


More sunshine please,


Jeana

4 comments:

  1. It has been pleasantly mild all week in the Santa Cruz Mountains (Bay Area California.) Rain is predicted for the weekend however.

    Weather is so varied all over this big old country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every so often, Blogger does that cookie message stuff when I try to log on. I've found the best thing to do is just ignore it and try logging in again. So far, that has worked every time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with Judy on the cookie issue!!..just ignore and try again..it has also worked for me!..love pedicures!..nothing like pretty toes to put a 'spring in your step'

    ReplyDelete