Monday, April 4, 2011

It's Official...We're "Sunless in Seattle"

According to the weather people I follow we have gone "38 straight days without an official sunny day in Seattle."  No wonder I'm ready to tear my hear out, but I don't have the energy to do it.  


I am one of those people really affected by this type of weather and I believe I suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD).  While I do take Vitamin D, it just isn't enough.  It's a good thing I'm leaving for California in 9 days.  It's even snowing up on Snoqualmie Pass as I'm typing this.  That's my gateway to Eastern Washington and my way out of here...if I'm not flying out...and even that isn't available now.  I will not drive Olivia (or anything) in snow so that's not an option right now.  Hopefully, when I come back in May all this weather will be behind us and I can hit the road and drive over Snoqualmie Pass to open fields, sparse traffic and RV camping!!  By then I will have so much Vitamin D from the sun in my system, I'll be able to handle any kind of weather.  


Time to go work out with my trainer.  Maybe I'll punch a wall or something to see if it'll make me feel better.  Right now, I feel like I'm walking in sludge.


I'll do another post later today about my RV supplies shopping trip on Saturday.


Sunshine pleeeeeeeeeeeease,


Jeana







2 comments:

  1. Hey, you should be in a better mood, a new RV, and a trip to sunny CA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exercise always makes me happier. Unfortunately I don't do it often enough! Good for you

    ReplyDelete